[access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet Etc.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:55:12 +0100

I was going to look on a website just now:  strangely this time the laptop
seems to be staying connected for longer and this is the message I got when I
tried to go onto the internet and we get it from tie to time - it will be on
all our computers usually when the internet connection has gone off for some
reason and we're never sure why:  does this mean anything to you George because
we don't have any parent control  lock on any website we don't know how.

Wireless Broadband Router
splashlogo
468x60_ani
This web site is blocked by PARENTAL CONTROL

http://www.cerberian.com/ is prohibited by PARENTAL CONTROL and categorized as:
Overrides
list of 3 items
• If you disagree with the rating and want the site to be re-rated, click
Disagree:
Disagree
• If you would like to modify the policies for PARENTAL CONTROL, click Change:
Change
• To override your policies (this computer only) for 1 hour, input password and
click Override:

Override
list end

Usually after about 30 minutes this message goes away and we can access the
internet normally.

Mandy.