[access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet Etc.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:49:31 +0100

Well it does very much look as though some kind of Parental
Control has been activated.

Can you remind me as to exactly what make and model of
router you have?  It is entirely possible that it may just
have some kind of Parental Controls built in which have been
activated.

I'll see if I can then find a manual for the router and see
if that could be the case.

George.