[access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet.

  • From: Martin Dudley <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:39:26 +0100

I've tried to assist, but I'm no longer following this thread as it has gone off topic.

Mandy recently said:-

Peter will you remind me of the link for it as I recall it isn't called NOD32 and could you privately send me a few pointers as to what settings to use?

I'll do anything I can just to keep this laptop free from viruses and working properly.

Mandy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>