[access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:49:20 +0100

Hi Derek,

People don't always use the best, just because it is the best.  Sometimes,
they are just not informed, or don't want to find out, how good it is.  It
is the best from all the reviews I have seen, and from my personal
experience.  It certainly beats the heck out of AVG, even the free edition.

All the best

Steve