  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 5:04 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet.

  Mandy,

  For what it's worth, I had a similar problem when I introduced my laptop to
an older router.  Until then everything was fine and I connected with no
problems to both the main computer and two BrailleNote machines on a regular
basis.  When the new laptop came along, things were bad and, like you, the
router would go out every few minutes for no real apparent reason.  I figured I
couldn't find the problem and, in the end, went for a newew Linksys router.  I
haven't looked back since.

  --
  Carol
  carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx