[access-uk] Re: JAWS ILM - was: hard drives: fat32 or NTFS

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:25:25 +0000

Hi,

A silly thought.

Just for compleetness, why don't they tie this all up with the fingerprints of the owner. I noticed in a PC store, that a keyboard with a finger print reader mounted on the left-hand edge was 50 of our earth pounds. Then FS could sleep easy and know that only the owner of the finger prints Mother board, processor and hard disk was using there software. Paranoia? You pay at least 655 pounds for this hassle. More if you need JFW Proffessional.

Keep on smiling, it's free.

regards.

Joe