[access-uk] Re: JAWS ILM - was: hard drives: fat32 or NTFS

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:22:08 -0500

Andrew wrote:
FS seemed to restore his three credits quite quickly as
well, which makes me wonder if things are behaving as they should?

All I can say is lucky it wasn't the weekend. Also, very lucky that I'm on
the internet. Or, as FS themselves say, I can seek the assistance of a
trusted friend.
JAWS?
Job. Assistance. With. Sighted Help.