[access-uk] Re: Info on zen stone please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:03:13 +0200

Hi Carol

Thanks also to you all for putting me right, this is my
first mp3 player so I'm looking forward to getting it, it'll
beat carrying around several gadgets, cd player, etc. It's
just unfortunate I can't get a slightly bigger one as I
enjoy music and would like to put on it a good collection of
mp3's and some books. Just out of curiosity, roughly how
many calibre books can I copy on say 1 gb space if I keep
the rest for music?

Once to you all.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

I support cobweb, why don't you?
Cobweb is a charity which provides support for sick and
disabled children and their families.
To find out more or to make a donation go to:
www.cobwebfoundation.org

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx