[access-uk] Re: Info on zen stone please

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:47:45 +0100

Just to add to what graham says - no you don't have to use any special software
to add content to the stone, just copy and paste files and folders to it like
any other drive or folder in windows.

Make sure you get the stone, not the stone plus - the plus models have a screen
and are less easy to use.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ