[access-uk] Re: IE 7 and JFW 8

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:57:29 +0100

Hi

Yes you are right and is something I did raise with Eric Damery from Freedom I think at last year's Sight Village. It definitely is slower since the new IE support was introduced using 7.10. Fortunately in 7.10 you can go to legacy support, whereupon the speed is increased once again, although you have to counterbalance that with the lack of support in some areas of IE7 which only works when legacy is turned off.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>