[access-uk] Re: GPS Again!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:49:33 +0100

Carol,

Do what I do in these cases.  Just look at some Bluetooth receivers from
Expansys, then do a Google and look for reviews of them.  Then you can make
up your own mind.  There is no one best receiver, it is up to you.  All
Bluetooth receivers work with Wayfinder.  Look for best reception.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>