[access-uk] Re: GPS Again!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:03:59 +0100

Steve,

Would you be able to do one of your really good articles on this, with
some live demo also?  I sure hope so.

If I go the Wayfinder route, what receiver should I consider getting?
Where do you get the actual software?  Is that all I need?  Is there any
way of trialing this software before you buy?

I'm getting more keen by the minute so please help me to get there!
<SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx