[access-uk] Re: GPS Again!

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:17:56 +0100

MessageAh, what a shame you don't sell it Steve, I was hoping to look at that
at this year's sight village, lol.  Mind you, it'll be interesting to see if
anyone's show casing wayfinder.

anyway, to carol, yes, the idea is that wayfinder on your mobile is supposed to
tell you along you're route what you're approaching, land marks like a police
station, restaurants, clubs, names of roads etc.  I believe you can programme
in your destination in the wayfinder software and it's supposed to guide you to
the very destination.  I'm interested in this as, I think it would be brilliant
for me personally.

So, that''s as much as I know.  I'm concerned on how acurate it is though ,but,
that would need testing and.... erm... is that a good idea?

Justin