[access-uk] Re: Flash Memory Recorder

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:07:39 +0100

Hi Clive again,

I had a few moments to spare so rang Cobolt and they don't do the Tap Memo any
more and they couldn't say if there will be another such type of recorder apart
from the Portable Cassette Recorder!

Something like The Tap is what I need I now feel.

You or anyone else with other ideas of what may suit I would be happy to hear
about it.

Thanks,

Tony