[access-uk] Flash Memory Recorder

Hi All,

On the subject of recorders I wonder if anyone knows of a recorder that has flash memory I think it is called, like The Parrot/Voicemate?

A recorder that when you record say a phone number with firstly a name and when you want to find it again you just speak the name in to the recorder and it will almost insttantly retrieve the number for you!

I have the Voicemate at present but alas it's on it's last legs and I understand that they are not being made anymore.

There may be still the Voice Diary (I don't know) which was something similar if not a little more elaborate!

Something simple with good storage and easy to recall features would be great to hear about.

Thanks,

Tony Sweeney