[access-uk] Re: Flash Memory Recorder

  • From: " roy bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:20:39 +0100

Hi Tony,
The Olympus that I have is not Voice Recognition, it has got Voice Activation,
this means when it is in the correct setting, one's voice or any noise will
trigger it to record. I think the Olympus DM5 states it has Voice Recognition,
I haven't seen one so am not sure. I think one or two members have this later
unit, perhaps they can confirm. I would be interested.  On my unit although
there are 4 folders these are selected by a dedicated button that Bleeps the
appropriate number of Bleeps. I think each folder will hold 99 entries these
are selected by a rocker button that goes forward or backwards, unfortunately
these are not stored in alphabetical order, I think they are Date stamped. Hope
you find what you are looking for. Good Luck.