[access-uk] Re: FURTHER BOOKWORM QUESTION

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:50:22 -0000

FURTHER BOOKWORM QUESTIONHi Ian,

Yes, they are off-the-shelf rechargeables.  However, make sure that the
Milli-amps rating (MA) is the same.  I think those batteries are something
like 2300 MA, but I am not sure on that, so just get a pair of peepers to
the batteries, and get the same power rating, and you'll be OK.

Alternatively, until you do get them, you can put normal alkaline
non-rechargeable batteries in, but do not ever plug it into the mains with
the non-rechargeable batteries in it, otherwise you could fry it.

HTH

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx