[access-uk] Re: the Maestro

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:14:11 -0000

But my point is that, it's very much easy to comaplain how a certain software
developer didn't do this and that, while we should also consider the fact that
these things are not easy.  I know that not all of us are programers, but in my
opinion talks is an excelent program and I think that we should be greatful to
be able to use a mobile phone in a way that we couldn't even dream of a few
years ago in stead of constantly complaining about it.  I'm not going to get in
to debate of PDA-s/note takers because I don't use any and personally am not a
big fan of those, but when it comes to talks I know that the software is being
constantly developed/improved and that we're pritty much being informed on it's
progress.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121