[access-uk] Re: Desktop icons and hot keys

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:29:25 +0100

Hi

If you want to keep shortcuts out of the way an still use hotkeys, you can
go into the start menu using windows explorer or My Computer and define the
hotkeys in the properties of the start menu shortcuts, rather than the
desktop shortcuts.  If you are using XP most of the shortcuts are likely to
be in
c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\
and you might also want to check the start menu folder under your own
account for any shortcuts that are installed in there.

James