[access-uk] Re: Del Software

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:19:04 +0100

The trick I tend to use if look for it in the "Startup" group under the
start menu > All Programs stuff.  You can ust delete the shortcut in the
"Startup" group, that would probably clear up the error when you
startup, it is obviously is a common issue with the software.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road