[access-uk] Del Software

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:27:09 +0100

Hi all

Thanks for the responses re my question about Del software. I have had a look
and the Del Data Safe Online is 2GB of online storage space. I don't want this
so have deleted it. I also got rid of the Del Support Centre as it seems to be
online support for problems with pop up alerts about updates, issues etc. I
kept the Del Driver Reset Tool on advice from this list and it does sound like
it might be something important. I've had a look and have also got a disc with
the softwar, so if I have done something drastic then I can just reload.

Thanks again.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046