[access-uk] Re: Braille note takers again!

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 01:25:25 +0000

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Good luck in finding a new notetaker. Shame you can't afford an mPower, new or otherwise, but never mind, good luck anyway.

Thanks, I've done this with All kinds of stuff and it hasn't helped, I think I need a replacement, its out the ark! Christine ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>