[access-uk] Re: Avast Uninstalation Problem

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:12:41 +0100

Hi

The new version of avast has new voices, a young lady, and
some chimes at the beginning of each message.

I have come across a problem with avast this morning. Avast
up-dated and immediately reported that one of my outlook
add-ons is a threat. I tried to reinstall the program but
the threat message keeps coming up. I tried to remove avast
but it won't go. I have had to remove the add-on for now, I
think it's just the avast up-date, it may correct itself
later. We tried to find out where to allow the program as a
safe item but it's hidden. I have reported the problem to
avast and to sperrysoft.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: