[access-uk] Re: Audio descripption ontelevision

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:37:23 -0000

Peter, I agree with everything you say aboot the great man.
We are all just disgusted in the wway Talk got rid of him, it was ridiculous.

I think my wife Anne summed it all up for me, when she said it is like a death in the family, the loss of Scottie.

We now refuse to listen to any other presenters on Talk107, as a protest.
James Whale just doesn't cut it for me, a poor substitute for the great man.
And his total disregard and rudeness to any Scottish callers is just unbelievable. Some of the Scottie supporters have tried to get onto his Sunday night show to quiz him about the way Scottie was axed from the show, but he just dismisses them, as stupid or ranting Scots.

I don't understand how the big heed yins at Talk Towers can replace Scottie with such a Scottish hatingBigot. I 'm still in touch VIA email with some of the Mad Hoose Inmates, and the fight to reinstate Scottie McClue goes on,

Dinky Doo

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>