[access-uk] Re: Audio descripption ontelevision

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:30:38 -0000

True Billy, you don't' need a digital TV. Just the digi box. Sorry to hear
about Scotty McClue. What an entertainer he is. A lot of people just can't
get the fact that Scotty is just an entertainer. They take him to heart,
take him too seriously. Billy I would just sit and chuckle at Scotty's
antics, while others would slam down their telephones and curse themselves
to sleep. Or worse still, they wouldn't sleep at all while they ranted and
raved about what an idiot Scotty McClue was. Billy I've heard Scotty on both
sides of the Atlantic and he really is quite the entertainer. I used to
listen to him on digital spy in boston USA many years ago. He was a class
entertainer then and I believe he still is.

Peter L