[access-uk] Re: Audio descripption ontelevision

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:55:06 -0000

billy, there are two aspects to receiving A D on V M cable.

first and most important is that the set top box has A D enabled, which is
performed via the setting menus.

Then you need to tune the box to the A D channels which are, as you say, 851
through 855.

So the difficult bit is to set the set top box to enable A D. Unfortunately I
can't help you here as I have the newV+ box which is different from yours.

I suggest you figuratively jump up and down on the phone and complain until you
get someone to talk you through the procedure, which is straightforward if you
are confident of using the remote control, but far better if you get sighted
assistance.

HTH

Steve Green