[access-uk] Re: Audio Description Out?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:59:41 +0100

Hi Pele

I had this when I lived in Scotland.  But what drove me bonkers was a voice
on one channel saying: "This programme is not audio-described", or something
along those lines.  It ran in a loop.  I contacted Scottish Television about
it, but they hadn't fixed it by the time I left.  I got this on Freeview
and, because I subscribed to Sky at that time, got round it by using London
ITV on channel 993.  I found it horrible to listen to, but particularly when
they ran the repetitive loop.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability