[access-uk] Re: Audio Description Out?

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:07:04 +0100

Hi Everyone

I am still getting audio description on Freeview here in Durham.

However, some of the programmes and commercials on ITV1 have an echo.  I
believe this is connected to audio description as the echo is not present if it
is turned off.  It sounds to me as though the programme is
being broadcast on the audio description channel which is slightly out of step
with the main channel, but I could be wrong.

I have a Sony Bravia LCD television.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Pele