[access-uk] Audio Description Out?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:58:47 +0100

Hi all,

I'm really getting tired of AD outages now and want to try to pin things down. Before I take this further, can anyone tell me that they did not have audio description for part of this week. We appeared to be out again from Monday evening till this morning.

We are wondering if the fault lies with our new TV. (We get a visual message about audio visuals up) but what this means we really don't know.

Thanks for any further help you can give on this one.

--
Carol P