[access-uk] Re: Audible.co.uk

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:12:12 +0100

Hi, James!

Thanks for your help. However, reading the Bookcourier Manual doesn't appear to explain how to play extracts from Audible books. Surely I'd need a player on the PC to listen to samples of books?

At 12:06 19/06/2006, James O'Dell typed furiously:
Hi Frank

You need to "activate" your Book Courier in the Book Courier transfer tool, not in Audible Manager. Read the sections on Audible files in the BC user guide and especially in the Transfer Tool User guide.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Haslam" <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Audible.co.uk

Hi, Listers!

I've managed to download and install Audible Manager but don't know which player to select.

I have a Bookcourier but I expect there's something I've missed.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.

--
Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too. frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx