[access-uk] Re: Audible.co.uk?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:54:23 +0100

Hi Henry.

Audible used to have a chat facility, however i haven’t seen this linked from
their website for some time so either they retired it or I’ve just been lucky
with the timings.  However, that said you can write them an email or write them
a letter, all the contact details you’ll need are on their website.  As Audible
is part of Amazon now, the call handling is done by the customer services call
centres that Amazon has, they’re scattered all over the world.

All the best, Ibrahim.