[access-uk] Re: Audible.co.uk

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:50:36 -0000

Hi Mike,
Personally, I wouldn't bother with audible.co.uk. Compared to Audible.com, the selection is pretty poor to say the least. I'm actually enrolled in both but prefer Audible.com. As for sending nasties, I've never known an audible e-mail to contain anything iffy, so maybe Panda was just being a bit over-zealous.
Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
Sandra.