[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:30:13 -0000

I admit that I probably tend to give too much emphasis to accessibility
OF THE INTERFACE, ease of renewal etc., when efficiency in
protecting the system should be  the vital criterion.  The problem is that
it IS hard to be sure of the latter until it fails.  The claims made by the
developers of antivirus software are most impressive, but you would
expect that. It is the one that gets through that matters, not how many
are kept out!.

  On 19 Feb 2005 at 21:23, Carol Pearson wrote:

> Douglas, thanks, I'll take a look.  I have heard of a few people now who
> are using it and like it.  Of course, it needs to do the job well, and
> that's the most important consideration!
> --
> Carol

Douglas Harrison