[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:15:17 -0000

Douglas, I get your point but, surely, if an anti-virus programme is
inaccessible to us, even if it works for everyone else, there's little
point in having it because it will just sit there and not be used
properly.

Anyway, I've had some useful feedback and am grateful because it will
help in my choice the next time around.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx