[access-uk] Re: Attachments icon

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:43:23 +0000

Hi, George!

For at least four years, the firm who deals with my PCs advises their customers to stay clear of Norton products because they take up unnecessary resources and cause a lot of problems.

At 22:42 18/02/05, George Bell typed furiously:

I try my best not to be biased, but I guess I finally had to
blow off when XP SP2 was released, and Norton had so many
problems with it.

I will now openly and publicly declare that in my personal
opinion, Norton results in far more problems than any other
anti-virus software.

Microsoft's own Knowledge Base lists TWICE as many problems
with Norton as it's nearest rival, McAfee.

That to me says enough and justifies my personal statement.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd., U.K.