[access-uk] Re: Asda online.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:18:04 -0000

Must say , Graham's comment obliges me to say that I have never seen L=E9onie
as we must
call her now, as an ASDA customer!

I love fish fingers, and bought some ata similar price at Saver Centre in
Oldbury.  Doubt
that much fish, if any found its way into them!  Point of saying all this?

Try and live very neara supermarket, as I do.  You aren't much tempted to get
into all the
tech access issues that keep coming up here.  Maybe some physical access issues
 but that's
maybe OT on this list.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: