[access-uk] Re: Asda online.

  • From: "The Mitchell tribe" <wendy.mitchell6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:57:13 -0000

I typed in fifty pounds in  numbers and that was how it came out on the list
somehow.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf =
=3D
Of
Graham Page
Sent: 11 January 2007 23:12
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Leoni.  I live in East London.  I am actually within the E1 boundary =
=3D
yet
Asda do not deliver there either.  Oh How i'd love to be able to gorge
myself on smart price fish fingers, bought on line for 18 pence for =3D
10!!!