[access-uk] Re: Apple VS Windows

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:04:54 -0000

Gordon, Does MS updating one particular part of their operating system mean
that every other bit gets updated? No of course it doesn't. The same I would
have thought applies to the Mac. Just because Apple updates the word
processing bit doesn't necessarily mean that they will have ensured its
workable with their inbuilt screentreader. They should, but this was one of
the things I am asking about and it sounds as if we're going to need to wait
and see.

But I'm intrigued, how do you get on with ITunes? What about the browser in
the Mac?

I'm glad your happy with your Mac (smile) Since I'm doing a PhD I'm not
really in a position to make the migration always assuming that I can do
everything on the Mac that I can currently do using XP and WE.
Best
yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>