[access-uk] Re: Apple VS Windows

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:17:39 -0000

Ah but I wonder Ray how it would cope with media stuff like Quark. That's where I'd really love to get in about complex software to do real page layouts. Blimey I might even have an appetite to go back to my journalism and do the BA Honours if I could get my bloody back sorted out (smile). If only it had been four years ago ... that would have been truly sensational for me!!

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>