[access-uk] Re: Access to support

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 18:04:06 +0100

there is an agency. called, the disabled rights comission. designed to impliment the dda and other related acts.
hth
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/05/2005

link:-
**
the

This Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield. ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 04/05/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 04/05/2005