[access-uk] Re: Access to DAB info

  • From: "Matthew Allbones" <mallbones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:32:15 -0000

Hi

For those who might be be looking for a Sonas There was something from another
list in the last edition of Access IT magazine.There are some factory
refurbished Sonas being sold for around £50 at the following link.
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132776

I already had one, and am not sure how many they have left, but would recommend
the model to anyone who would ask.

Matt