[access-uk] Re: A Braille question about round and square brackets

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:49:33 +0100

Iain, that sounds familiar now you mention it. And what are they now? About £300 or something? Still an essential in my book though!

But having just read through my final set of practice exam papers again, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief to see that I got my brackets the right way round. Phew! (smiles.) It's been very interesting to do this, but the marking is exceptionally stringent, so I'm constantly having to check and double or tripple check every dot.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx