[access-uk] Re: 7Digital.com

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:29:29 +0100

Hi Sunil -

I couldn't reach the 'my downloads area', but have sorted it now, but not by
using the locker, but by clicking on the file type link, in other words, on
the 7Digital locker page that comes up, there is a list of artists and
tracks purchased, and in that table is the file type for each track, be it
mp3 WMA etc; clicking on that file extention link will bring up the download
page -

Andy