[access-uk] Re: 7Digital.com

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:42:30 -0000

HI andy

As far as I'm aware their files are 128kbps, and there is no option for getting
them in better quality.  once you have downloaded a track, you have the track
itself in secure Windows Media format, and the license that will allow you to
transfer the track to any player which supports that secure format.  If you
want to convert to mp3 you will have to burn the track to CD and then convert
it using Media Player, CDex or whatever you use normally, or analogue rip it
using Total Recorder or similar (yes I know you don't like that particular
solution Steve :)).

James