[access-uk] Re: 7Digital.com

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:08:53 +0100

I couldn't work the download locker out either which is a shame because you
can download an entire album with one click. I download each track
individually which is annoying but that seemed like the best way after I
spent ages fiddling around with the download locker. Once you're in the my
downloads area of the site you should see a download link for each track
you've bought.