[453_tmc] Re: Relation between Data Tables and Documentation

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 05:07:25 -0400

Here is the rough draft of my documentation. More info to come on the SQL
part after discussing with Chris and hopefully getting that integrated on
the TMC, which means my code will also change.  I've got to decide what I'm
going to submit -- I don't think he wants my entire code, but rather stub
code...but at the same time, stub code for my section is pretty dumb -- it
makes more sense to watch it working, with outputs and such (in a command
line) to see that it's actually working and not reporting any errors.

Anyways it's 5 a.m. I should probably go to bed...

see you at 130

-logen