[453_tmc] Re: Relation between Data Tables and Documentation

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:43:51 -0400

Here is my documentation... I just finished.

I put a lot of yellow highlights in mine. I used it to: suggest how the sections should be arranged and show what needs to be updated once it is integrated into the main document.

I also included a "Browser Statistics" section at the end... I don't know if it necessary... I don't think it's written all that well.

Swati, in the image table, cameraid relates the image to the camera table's cameraid.

For vehicle and image, vehicle.image relates to image.Index.

So, the idea is that we get the cameraid for a vehicle by doing:

SELECT cameraid, CarID from image, vehicle WHERE vehicle.image = image.Index

I hope I addressed your issues?

-Chris

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:39:57 -0400, Swati Saxena <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Logen and Chris

Is the Image field the common field which relates Vehicle and Image tables? We need some field that would relate the jpeg that we are recieving with the
data that is coming from the cameras???

Also Everyone, i have not received any documentations till now except Joe's.
With that dont forget to send me your Weekly updates also.

Chris,im updating 4 entries in the image table to match the IMAGE field in
the vehicle and image table for component testing.

Thanks
Swati