[453_tmc] Relation between Data Tables and Documentation

  • From: "Swati Saxena" <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:39:57 -0400

Logen and Chris

Is the Image field the common field which relates Vehicle and Image tables?
We need some field that would relate the jpeg that we are recieving with the
data that is coming from the cameras???

Also Everyone, i have not received any documentations till now except Joe's.
With that dont forget to send me your Weekly updates also.

Chris,im updating 4 entries in the image table to match the IMAGE field in
the vehicle and image table for component testing.

Thanks
Swati