[453_tmc] Re: Components integration and testing

  • From: rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:34:09 -0400 (EDT)

Swati,

I've talked with the guys, and we are not going to meet today.

The components are integrating well, and the last component
(click-to-track) should be easy.  So, like you said, we'll meet in lab
tomorrow, and I'll show you all that it works.

I'll send my part of the document out tonight.

I plan on discussing the following test cases:
- Viewing a fixed feed
- Manual camera selection (changing feeds)
- Automatic camera selection and tracking initialization

I'll probably make little graphics showing how it works or something...

I will reference the map and ptz sections of the document if the reader
wants to get more information about those parts.

Dan, after I integrate your componenet, I'll send you my updated code.
I'll also send you some mysql queries that I use to populate the database
with car location information (within the image).  I think you'll just
want to talk about the use case of "selecting a car to track" within an
image, and how it works awesomely.

I'll also send you a screenshot of the current interface before and after
the click so you'll have some "proof."

-Chris