[453_tmc] Components integration and testing

  • From: "Swati Saxena" <ssaxena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:45:51 -0400

Hey guys

My laptop is at CCIT so i dun think i can integrate my stuff with the
application today. We can do that tomorrow at 11;30 meeting and if need be,
we can meet later in the evening after class to test our group deliverable.
Also i know Joe will not be able to meet today either. So if the rest of you
all think integrating your components can be somewhat time consuming, i
would suggest, try and meet up Chris today and get it done. Provided Chris
is available.

Also please try and submit your documentation as soon as possible.

Thanks
Swati